What you need to know before use
- We are made of borosilicate glass which is a premium commercial grade glass, so we pride ourselves being sturdy and lightweight.
- Be mindful that we are still glass, so truth to be told we will break. Please exercise standard safety precaution when using glass items. Love us with tender and care and we will love you back.
- Please rinse with warm water before first use.
- All separate parts of our reusable tumbers are dishwasher safe. It is recommended to position glass straws on top rack of dishwasher to avoid collision damage during the cleaning cycle.
- Recommend hand-wash with warm soapy water to ensure longevity of your Bobbleware products.
- As for glass-straws, it is easy to just rinse under running water tab. Use the cleaning brush provided to get rid of any visible stubborn residuals.
- Out and about, no time to clean straw? Here's a tip! Just sip a big mouthful of water using glass straws for a quick rinse. By the end of day just be sure to give it a thorough clean. Too hard basket? You need this.
- Children drinking with a glassware must be supervised at all times. If they can drink with a glass cup they can have us.